Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We believe that relationships matter and that business is relational, top to bottom. People First, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matters – We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are above reproach. We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, & relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing “catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
Grace Longo ChFC® RICP® CLTC®
President, GAL Financial
Grace has over 33 years of working in the financial services industry and 20 years of working with clients one on one. She has worked in the healthcare and teacher markets and spent 12 years with the Church Pension Group serving Lay and Clergy. She’s provided hundreds of people with retirement planning support. She has been a presenter and content creator for financial wellness conferences.
Grace is now an independent agent continuing to work with members of the Episcopal Church. She’s provided hundreds of people with retirement planning support. She has been a presenter and content creator for financial wellness conferences.
She’s acquired many letters after name including:
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®);
- Certification in Long-Term Care (CLTC® )
But these credentials are not what is most important to her. Her true passion is teaching the best solutions and inspiring people to take control of their finances. She’s no stranger to the events that change the course of one’s life: marriage, children, debt, divorce, and death of a family member. Her experiences give her empathy for where her clients are in their own lives. She believes that being a personal financial advisor requires being personal and listening intently to people’s stories.
She prides herself in her ability to make life-changing financial decisions with her clients. She specializes in empowering people, especially women — teaching them what they need to know to feel great about the decisions they make.
Grace is located in Westmont, NJ and has two adult children, two dogs, and two cats.